Name Change Request

Service Description
  • Users can request to have their name changed on their various accounts and technology.
  • Students will need to speak to Records & Registrations to have their name changed. 
    • Anoka Ramsey Records
      • 763-433-1400
      • CR-SC250
    • Anoka Tech Records
      • 763-576-7740
      • Room 104
  • Employees will need to speak to Human Resources to have their name changed.  
  • Afterward, submit a request to OIT to complete the name change.
  • OIT will contact the system office to have a new email address created that reflects the name change.
Service Available To
  • Faculty, staff, and students
How To Request Service
  • Click the Request Name Change button.
Learn More & Try This


Request Name Change


Service ID: 52024
Wed 12/7/22 12:28 PM
Thu 3/23/23 6:11 PM