Can I change my assigned academic advisor?

Question: Can I change my assigned academic advisor?


Students are welcome to request a new advisor, and the request will be taken into consideration.

To request a new advisor please click here to fill out the Advisor Change Request form. Please be accurate and descriptive with your request. The more details you provide, the easier and quicker it will be to make a determination. Students who submit an Advisor

Change Request form should expect a response in 2-3 business days.

Do you still have a question? Please visit Anoka Ramsey - Ask Us for answers or to contact us..

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 143722
Tue 5/21/24 5:02 PM
Thu 6/13/24 12:10 PM